Are you unsure about statistics? Perhaps you haven't done them before, you need a recap, or you're truly terrified!
Aimed at undergratuate students, this workshop will cover the basics of statistics and assumes very limited prior knowledge.
Outcomes of this workshop:
- Understand reasons why statistics are used
- Understand what the null hypothesis is
- Understanding what P- values are
- Understanding that there are different types of data, nominal, ordinal and scale
- Understand what descriptive statistics are, such as mean and standard error
Book your place through Career Hub