Thursday 22nd June, 1:00pm - 2:00pm, Wolfson Suite, first floor Harold Cohen Library
This hour long workshop enables participants to gain practical experience using the Reading Lists @ Liverpool system with Library staff support. Reading Lists @ Liverpool enables you to create a flexible, dynamic reading list to guide students’ learning.
Participants will follow a workbook of tasks designed to cover the basic features and functions of Reading Lists @ Liverpool, equipping you with the skills to successfully create and edit your reading lists.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- View your reading lists within the Reading Lists @ Liverpool system
- Create a bespoke structure for your list
- Add, delete and move items within a list
- Access the dashboard facility for feedback on list usage
Why you should attend:
- To enhance your understanding of Reading Lists @ Liverpool features
- To see how use of Reading Lists @ Liverpool will benefit your students
- To hear how Reading Lists @ Liverpool is being used successfully by academic colleagues
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.