This KnowHow workshop will help you learn how to think critically when approaching your academic studies.
You will be encouraged to:
- examine the evidence or arguments presented;
- check out any influences on the evidence or arguments;
- check out the limitations of study design or focus;
- examine the interpretations made;
- decide to what extent you are prepared to accept the authors’ arguments, opinions, or conclusions
You can book a place here or you can just drop in.
Presenter: Emma Thompson
Thursday, February 16, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Harold Cohen Library