This KnowHow workshop will help you learn how to think critically when reading academic literature.
You will be encouraged to:
- examine the evidence or arguments presented;
- check out any influences on the evidence or arguments;
- check out the limitations of study design or focus;
- examine the interpretations made;
- decide to what extent you are prepared to accept the authors’ arguments, opinions, or conclusions
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Sydney Jones Library
Registration has closed.