This event is for postgraduate research students or staff.
Do you know which publication will help give your work the most impact? This session will address how to do citation searching and how to find impact factors for key journals in your area.
- understand what Impact Factor means and what its limitations are
- find citation metrics for your publications
- carry out a citation search using Web of Science and Google Scholar
- find the highest ranking journals for your subject area
- find out about altmetrics and how you can use them to track conversations about your research